An Account Transfer is used to transfer funds from one CSFPF account to another.
Change Fund is used to make change at approved fundraising events and other events where the CSFPF serves as the fiscal agent.
Please complete a change fund request using the Check Request Form.
A Check Request is a request to process payments on qualifying expenditures.
Faculty and Staff Award
Faculty and staff may be awarded cash or cash equivalent in acknowledgement of noteworthy work-related or academic accomplishments
- Please complete a foundation requistion request form (see Procurement/Requistion Request section for form)
Foundation Credit Card Program
The Foundation Card provides a simplified method to acquire small dollar purchases of approved goods or supplies outside of the formal Procurement Process.
- Foundation Card Application
- Foundation Card Approving Official Form
- Foundation Card Delegation of Authority
- Foundation Card Issuance Form
- Foundation Card Revision Request Form
- Foundation Card Reconciliation Form
IT Purchase Policy
Any related purchases need to adhere to the IT purchasing policy.
The Procurement Process facilitates the purchases of goods or services requiring, but not limited to: contractual agreements, legal interpretation, liability risk, hazardous materials, international contracts.
Instructions / Training Guides
Special Consultant and Payroll
CSFPF provides no payroll services. The Special Consultant Pay and Payroll Reimbursement is for paying individuals already employed by the University or another Auxiliary.
Miscellaneous Forms & Documents
- Honorarium Justification Form
- Hospitality (D11) Form
- Electronic Submission Guidelines
- Lost/Missing Receipt Form
- Membership Justification Form
- PaymentWorks FAQ
- Unauthorized Purchase Approval Request (UPAR) Form
- State Fund & Foundation Account Intercampus Reimbursement Procedure
- Vendor Data Record (VDR) Form is no longer required. See PaymentWorks FAQ for details.
The Foundation Deposit is required for, but not limited to, charitable funds received.
Gift of Stock and Wire Transfer
Donors who wish to make a donation via domestic or through an international wire transfer and ACH, please call the Foundation directly at 657-278-2786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional instructions.
Payment devices applies to all university employees collecting payment via electronic devices (i.e. verfiphone, terminals, SREDS)
- Please work with your units development office to initiate the approval process for a payment device.
Request for Invoice
A Request for Invoice (RFI) is a request by CSUF personnel to generate a bill or invoice for an external (organizations not related to CSUF) or internal (CSUF unit, department, college, the University (CSUF,) and or its auxilliaries (ASC, ASI)) entitity.
General Foundation Information & Forms
A Fundraising Event is conducted through CSFPF, as it relates explicitly to accepting charitable contributions for a declared purpose from entities solicited on behalf of the University.
Please work with your unit's development office to initiate the approval process for a Fundraising Event.
To create a new Foundation account with a gift or gift agreement, please contact Advancement Services at (657) 278-2118. Signers on the account must be at a director level or above, and each division head must approve the establishment of a new Foundation account.
Exception to Policy Form
Exception to Policy is considered on a case by case basis. All requests must be approved by CSFPF prior to any action.